So I gotta admit, it hasn't been what I had expected. Remember the "good ol' Baesa' days," where everyone wanted to talk to us and couldn't wait for us to come back?! I, personally me, didn't quite get that reception this time.
It's been more of a "what the? . . why the? . . . aren't you one of us?. . .but you're PJ?! . . pretty much non stop to the point they just put their hand up waving me a "don't bother." The bad news traveled fast in the territory near our KH.
A few good calls here and there . . . I was especially down with a "why are we here attitude," when every single HH in one territory, 5 homes, argued with me (due to my background). I was pretty much super-done.
Until, that is, we got a text message from Niel from Taguig!
![]() |
| We showed each HH the Why Study The Bible video. This aunti-ji said we had met her in Manila before. |
![]() |
| This is the same house as the above aunti-ji. When we asked if it was OK to come back next week, we got an immediate "opo!" (hanji/yes in tagalog) |
![]() |
| This is our PJ CBS in the back school during the Tagalog meeting. You are welcome to comment in PJ, Tagalog or English. |




No comments:
Post a Comment