Tuesday, November 13, 2012

BSSB GRAD: November 2012



It’s been an international week because of the BSSB graduation and guests arrived from Hong Kong, Australia, New Zealand, Finland, Switzerland – see above slide show for more.   

Comments this week from bible students this week: 11 yr son to his mum after listening to PJ talk re: Image of Daniel Chapter 2: “wow mum! The end could come tomorrow. And then we can live forever! But, if it comes after you die, we don’t even know if you will be resurrected but I still get to live forever!!!! “  This mum and son talk about the truth every night before going to bed. It seems like the truth is real to them.  Another one: Man who reads GGS (sikh holy book) daily, “I read  my dasam granth every day but I have made a small change in the way I read my book – after reading I just talk to god the way you do when you pray for our study.  I copy just a little bit that way . . . “ , and as I commend him, I hear a , “ahhhhhhhhrrrrrrr!!!!!!!” scream from my partner.  It’s a fist-size cockroach!! Within a split second my feet (though dirty) are on their couch.  The student is puzzled so we explain, “we don’t have these back home,” so they kindly remove it, as I get back into bible teacher mode and continue to commend him.  Holy spirit does the rest as our hearts still need time to get back to a normal beat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment