Meet Jagdish below! She must be one of my fav students. See her below. She is reading out loud (does not know I am behind her)

her lesson in the Bh book we are about to study. She read it last night - few times - and now this morning. Why? She is what we sometimes call un-parr, meaning illiterate. Jagdish was taken out of school at age 12 and put to housework and raising her siblings when both her parents died. When we met she could barely put oora-aara-eeree characters together. 2 yrs later her progress is amazing!
Last week we went over the WT study lesson (cuz she attends every Sunday Tagalog meeting). And, as simply as I possible could manage, tried to explain 66CE-70CE vs Modern Day parallel (she totally got it! Even connected Modern Day fulfillment with the DVD Walk By Faith Not by Sight) and then I went on to explain that for years we have always wondered if the remaining 144K would be in heaven B4 or after Armageddon. And before I could continue with what we've always thought but could not prove scripturaly she adamantly interrupts me, "leh! menu ta ih pata he heh!". (ha! I already know it!) So I decided to let her humour me - I mean, come on, what on earth could she know about this deep subject - AND! prove it with a scripture right? So I thought this would be fun. Me: Ok Jagdish, tell me what you know. Jag: The remaining annointed ones will be in heaven B4 Armageddon. Me: Ok - but how do you know? Can you prove it from the Bible? Jag: Yes, Rev. 21:4 says 'no more death,' and in the paradise no good people will die. Me: speechless (no really! it does happen - sometimes) My little miss un-parr is no un-parr woman. So simple. So beautiful. So Logical. If only the GB knew her earlier . . .(joke - totally joking)
No comments:
Post a Comment