I've (SB) worked with Stephanie Berkeley (Sb) three different days this week alone, and each time we've had the strangest and most unusual divinely-directed angelic ministry experience.
Part I:
Not sure how many guys it takes to read a map, but that is Steph showing a map of her territory to a, what started out as one, tricycle driver. I listen as they try to work out a "deal" in their favour (80 pesos for one ride is waaayyyy too much!)
We found 2 Punjabi men, brothers. One was very interested. The one above was not, rather, quite perturbed - . . . it was more like, 'how did you find me.' He was on his way out, but we talked 5 min. We were about to leave but Eric yells, "sir-mam, one more, his brother," and at the same time the brother comes outside. He listened.
Neither brother had ever met a JW or received our magazines. They never heard of the name Jehovah. They live above a neighborhood convenience store, (you can see the store behind me) in a Philippino community, married to Philippinas, and disconnected from the PJ community (due to corruption). They were not on the territory map and there was no way any of us humans could ever had found those guys!
We "saw" angels-in-action that day, and they used Eric!
Thanks Eric!
*************************************************************
![]() |
| Offering Tract (tract campaign) to Jollibee coupon guy- "I will take one if you will" |

.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment