Do you remember the "public talk" experience 2 blog entries ago? And there was just one woman out of the 16+ who gave us her number? This is her house! She finally said yes to a visit, but right after I called and confirmed, her friends called to tell her they were coming over. The woman explained when we arrived, "I didn't want to tell them no, and I didn't want to cancel on you, so can we hurry? " I said sure! We can have a short 10 min discussion - Well, this photo was taken 45 min later - as each guest arrived, we had to start over. . . .Note: men usually sit separate from women, - guess where we, are? Hint: do you "see us" in the women section???? Exactly my point, just scandalous aren't we. . . (sb and SB adventures part III)
**************************************************************** |
No comments:
Post a Comment