So I have some gossip about Hilary and me. Good gossip!
Monday we received a phone call from Bethel asking if we would be available to attend SKE some time this year. Off course we said yes. The call was no surprise because we have been anticipating being invited end of 2015 or early 2016 because PJ language classes are due to start this April.
Wed: Received a text message from a friend in the Bethel Service Dept: "Hi Sukhi and Hilary, how are you? :-)" I was like, wait a stinkin second. . . !! So I responded, "Why are you hi-ing us, do you know something?" His response: "No, just wanted to say hi, heheheh!" Hmmmm, I wanted to tell him what my Mum would always tell us, "Aapna he-he-ha-ha-hoo-hoo bas karo!" when we were laughing around too much.
Wed Night Pios meeting: An elder approaches me: "So Sukhi, do you have something to tell me. . .when were you gonna tell me?" I am so like, stinking whatever, what do YOU know? Still , nothing.
Thursday Night: Call from Bethel, "can you come pick up a letter?"
9:30pm Pick up the official letter - we are to attend a lot sooner than we had anticipated!!! February 11th 2015 - Gotta get ready and read the Greek scriptures. . . .
**************************************************************
|
No comments:
Post a Comment