Saturday, March 21, 2015

Goodbye Laundry and Hello Housekeeping!

30 seconds videos below. 1st one is of my "favourite!" dept- Ironing.  They don't usually sing like this, but since it was my last day . . .  

And the 2nd one is the dept they jokingly call "Gehenna".  I thought I was gonna pass out, and I was only in there 30 minutes - 
how these brothers do it is just amazing .  
True brotherly love.  
(Next week it's housekeeping) 





LAUNDRY SELFIE! 


WELCOME TO THE BETHEL HAIR SALON . . . 

CUT IT ALL OFF! 

I LIKE IT!
ANYWAYS, IT'S ONLY FOR ONE DAY,
 "THE" CLASS PHOTO IS TOMORROW!
 SO IF I CAN JUST KEEP IT LOOKING LIKE THIS FOR ONE NIGHT . . .avoid ALL TYPES OF MOISTURE . . . in The PI, ummm, yea, really . . .

oh and btw, this salon has served VERY famous people. . .
 wanna see? . . ..
You know them quite well . . .


**************************************************************
********************************************************
***************************************
**********************************
**************************
************************
**********************
*****************
************
*******
*****
***
**
*
(below, picture of a picture in the salon) 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment