She use to sit in on her sisters bible study. That sister moved to Canada (she continues to study and attends PJ meetings in Canada) and Harmeen started to study. It's been about 3 years.
Like most young PJs she could not read PJ. She says:
"At first I was super excited to meet people and teach them everything I know. I even studied how to read in Punjabi, which I thought was impossible for me to even read a single word , in a month. but it was scary because they would ask all this personal question like where do u live or whats your parents name or do they know your doing this and stuff. I was also scared that they might ask me something about the bible that I don't know the answer of and might use it against me. "
So to prepare herself, she spent 10 hours labeling the Bible books!


No comments:
Post a Comment