Friday, November 4, 2016

The STONES can cry out. UPDATE Jagdish


This sister, does not speak PJ, took care of some of the studies while I was in the States. The student knows tutti-futti Tagalog only.  She told me that she did not want to cancel her study so during the bible study, she would pray, "Jehovah, it's up to you how much you want me to understand cuz I only understand a little of what she's saying!"

***********************************
Some of you remember Jagdish and the horrible experience she underwent in Moga during her Son's death.  Well, she has returned to The PI and resumed her bible study with a sister from QC PJ Cong.

We went to visit her last week, about 1 1/2 - 2 hours drive.  Her face looked sad as we would expect from a very tired, exhausted,  grieving mother. But she shared her favourite scriptures with us, recalling the chapters and verses.  That was good.

Before leaving, I suggested to Jagdish: "Ask Jehovah to help you laugh again.  Laughing is good for us, despite the pain.  And you look so much prettier when you laugh." She smiled.

Did Jehovah answer that prayer?
What do you think?
See below.
**************************
************************
******************
***************
***********
*********
****
**
*

No exaggeration when I say that that is the 1st time I've seen her  laugh that hard since she left for India!
Jagdish is on the right.  The lady on the left is also a bible student, much shorter in height than Jagdish and claimed she weighed less or the same as Jagdish. It was a riot to watch.



No comments:

Post a Comment