Friday, December 9, 2016

Quick Updates

Recognize them?  December 2016 Broadcast.  The 2 PJ sisters are from our previous PJ Congregation in QC.  The one on the left, wearing all red is Geeta, from England, and the one in pink on the right is Sujata from Germany.  So cool eh!?   



So I show this picture to 3 year old Ridham. We always do this.  I have pictures of "my house in the Paradise" and he has his "houses" in the paradise. One for him and mummy and daddy. Well, HE WAS APPALLED when I showed him this one!!! Horror stuck his face! I thought, perhaps he's never seen snow.  But no, it was worse - he says in a fearful, disbelieving voice, pointing at the snowman, deeply gasping:  "ਇਹ ਤੁਸੀਂ ਆ???!!!" - "IS THAT YOU!? 

Meet Ridham!
We can "thank" his cousin for the "maze" haircut.
More on Ridham later. He is the son of Monica. Brother of Ansh. And they will attend their 1st RC next weekend, half days.
This kid is priceless. Let's pray they come. We will have a PJ section, video and audio attached to the English RC.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment