Friday, March 31, 2017

Updates

February:  Vacation to Puerta Galera.  Enjoyed Baked-beans-on-toast - I guess the English in me never left.  


Enjoyed good company with Yumi [QC PJ cong. - Canada PJ -
And the Solovons [tall sister] we attended SKE together.

Hil - France - Yumi [ my jump-shot-days are over] 




The Philippine Branch office was dedicated- for the 4th time in history!
That just shows how much growth has taken place in The PI.
This is a "happening" country.
  Brother Sanderson was the GB Rep. 
A "designer" Jeep parked at Bethel for our picture-taking pleasure. We are very sad to see The Dhillion's leave, but all for a good cause. They are in London now, awaiting further direction regarding their new assignment in India.  

Congregations in The PI sent bulk mail due to difficulty shipping to Russia. This cong. already received a confirmation of Receipt from Russia. DHL worked.


Monica is doing so good. Last week she excitedly showed me this cute purse.  I was like, "Whose that for?" She said: "For my dead cousin. - We were closer than sisters. " Before I could panic thinking; "Is she buying gifts for the dead?' , She continues:  "She use to love purses, and I can't wait to give her this when she is resurrected!"  Phew. It's a beautiful thing when the truth is so real you can "taste" it.

-Finally-
The jackpot question from a teenager - It was her 1st time hearing about the 144,000 and why we don't eat the bread or drink the wine during the Memorial:
 "I have a question about this.
 Why did those disciples get VIP tickets?"
It got a laugh out of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment