Friday, April 7, 2017

The Perfect-Who-Knew! Gift


The Gift 
**********

You should know these guys by now. 
Jagdish [from Moga-whose son died last year-] and Harjit.
Last weekend attending The Circuit Assembly.  


**The Globe**

*The Who-Knew part*

When Jagdish and Harjit started studying the Bible back in 2011 Harjit was probably about 11 years old.  



* During the BiE [Before ipad Era] - I use to pack my backpack for the ministry like this: 
Bible?  Check.   Earth globe?  Check.  Umbrella?  Check. Mosquito Repellent?  Check.   [It would be nice to have a revised version of the "Let's Go In Service," Sophia Video].  I used the Globe many times on Jagdish's study whenever we discussed the earth or maps etc. 

A couple of months ago Jagdish laughingly confessed that Harjit always thought the Globe was going to be a toy for him."A ball."  He was always left puzzled when I returned the Globe to my backpack:  "Why does Sukhi-didi always bring that ball but never leaves it with me . . ." I stopped carrying that Globe in 2015 but didn't have the heart to throw it away. We've been thru a lot together. So when I heard this story, what better person to inherit it! Who knew?!

 When was the last time you ever saw this sort of typewriter?  Dinosaur! This is our local LTO - Aka The DMV. 

 An elder shared this beautiful point: 
**************************************
You Teach somebody by what you say. 
You teach more by what you do. 
But you teach most by who you are. 
******************************************









No comments:

Post a Comment