Just because we met them in 2003 at India's Branch Dedication does NOT mean . . .
They are interested in knowing how Jesse and I received rare coveted guest tickets for the Dedication since all invited had served around 30-50 years in India - NO CHILDREN were invited. NONE. 1000 ish guests were invited from outside of India. They want to know why . . .how . . .what amazing thing did we do to get to be there . . .and, with a child
We feebly [tried to sound amazing] told them that we helped start "The 1st PJ Group IN THE USA!" [gasp undertone - like wow man emotion ] - And their response?
Crickets.

And just because I saw them again in 2007 at the 1st PJ assembly in Canada does NOT mean . . .
And just because I met them AGAIN in 2012 at The Gilead Graduation in NY does NOT mean . . .
They did not but then I mentioned Jesse and they were like, "Oh yes, the one with the child . . ."
Just because they are talking about India on the JW Broadcast does NOT mean . . .
😟THIS
The writer of this note, you know who you are. Please throw it away.
No comments:
Post a Comment