Friday, May 12, 2017

Only-In-The-PI-MOMENTS.


Needed to take some down time this week so didn't do much ministry.  But here are a few of my favourite

 Only-In-The-PI-MOMENTS. 



A precious Moment.  
When it seems like they ain't learning a thing and you see this . . . it melts your heart. 
[ and yes, he always uses the name Jehovah]
Just precious. 



A-This-Is-A-First-for me- Moment. 
That's my tablet.  
That's my wireless speaker. [The pink/white toy thing] 
The Smart phone belongs to the bible student. 
She wants her husband in India to listen-in to our study via What's App.  We're playing a video on the tablet. 
A first for me. 


An "Oh-reeallly?" Moment.  
This is a gas station - really . . .
  
  
A-No-You-Ddnt-Moment! 
Meet Tootsie from English Cong. 
She was telling us her baptism story.  It goes like this: 
"My mother was getting baptized along with a queue of people in a river and I thought they were going swimming so I followed them.  
The next thing I know the brother wrote my name down on a list." 
Tootsie, no you ddnt!
Uh-umm-  Well, back in the day they did things weird, I mean, "different." 


 
                                     A-Home-Is-Where-The-Heart is-Moment.

 

 Above/Below: An-Only-In-The-PI Moment. 
                         What a way to pick mangoes. 
                            Only In The Philippines. 


 
A-Well-I-Never!-Moment  That's a PJ Dad playing badminton with his young daughter.  Well I never . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment