Friday, May 19, 2017

Yellow Thursdays



[I miss the sound and feel of turning pages vs swiping a screen - 
Yes. I am old fashioned. I'm noticing the PJ's are not realizing that the Bible in the JW Library is the same as the physical Bible. ]

Did you know that some wear yellow on Thursdays, as well as eat yellow foods or colour their rice yellow while fasting off of meat?   On Thursdays.  Connected to a Indian babaji, and I guess yellow on Thursdays is considered "lucky." I still have not figured out why yellow . . .

They ask me which day is holy for me - Everyday is.     



Yes, that is FOR REAL!  I'm driving and Lot took the photo.
 It IS More Fun In The PI. 


I'm sitting in a waiting room.  Any idea where?
The Optometrist - 
How scary is that . . . 



Rainy Season has begun.  This was after about 5 minutes of rain! 


That's Hilary's Car. We need some help getting out of the car into the studies house.  

    P.S. It was pictures like these that got me "banned" from Instagram! "Indecent" they said. How absurd indeed.
Besides they did me a favour.  I was becoming an addict. 



And here's the study helping us. 
So cute! 

No comments:

Post a Comment