Monday, January 29, 2018

2018 GRIEVING - Before, During and After - Life BH and AH - {Before Hilary and After Hilary}


To say life has changed is an understatement. 
Uncertainties, denial, doubts, heart breaks, giving up, overwhelmed, pains and lacks are just a few of the feelings that took away my desire to write.  
So I guess, since I'm writing again, I must be at: 
The Acceptance Phase.

So welcome to Part 1 of Catching Up. 


Hilary's final day in The Philippines was September 7, 2017


This was just 1 of 3 Going Away Parties for Hil. 
This one was from QC PJ Congregation {Above and Below}




*********************************************************************************

September 7th 2017 we flew to the USA together, I took my one month vacation too. 

******************************************************************

                            USA
                    Sept 7th - October 16th 
        Here are some once-in-a-lifetime-moments highlights. 


Storments Anniversary with The Gils.
This is my family. A Gift.
Thank you NH for the best wine ever! 


I know right?!! That's what I said.
Yes, that is The Paul (Pohl) Bhatti attending PJ Assemby.
A nice Family Reunion -
The Savages with the Bhattis. 

An Unforgettable Breakfast Surprise.  Thanks Jen!
Imagine being in the same room with:
1.  A member of India's Branch Committee, Brother/Sister Gabriel
2.  Brother Chumba, one of the 1st PJs to come in the truth in CA (that we know of)
3.  Harnek Kang - Most of us know his background.
4. Me - use to be AKA Sue Bhatti
Why so amazing? To hear how Indians preach to Indians varies according to our background, and to hear them was a wealth of knowledge that I gained that morning.  



PARIS!

The Marshalls and I in Paris!


PJ Group (not cong.!)  Paris.
Favourite Memory: During PJ ministry, I said to the PJ HH,"Hello, tusi kida, theeka?"
HH: "Oui Theek-thaak" 


ITALY!


The Marshalls and I in Venice, Italy eating Gelato.
Favourite Memory: Having dinner with the PJ Group in Rome.
The publishers could not speak English, and we could not speak Italian. We had to speak 100% PJ!

And their PJ was beyond good. 
 *******************************************************************************
BACK TO THE PHILIPPINE OCTOBER 2017
********************************************************************************


Came "home" to Paranaque to an empty house.   


But this was waiting for me. 
 Then it was time to get packing - 
Arrived in PI October 16, 2017. 
New assignment begins Nov. 1st. 
Move out date is set for October 26!
And I'm NOT feeling it. Depressed. Dragging. Ugh!  



Workers with their make shift ladder help me to remove the air conditioner. 

October 25th 

 

October 26th

Moving at night!  
That's a first. But better because of traffic.  

                                                 
My New Home
WELCOME TO CAVITE! 
 ********************************** 

The Denial Phase 

To Be Continued . . .





No comments:

Post a Comment