The Good News is I am going on vacation .
The SAD news is Hilary is leaving The Philippines to take care of her Mum.
We are very proud of her for making this decision but she will be sorely missed by everyone but especially by me.
A SAD day. At Bethel to change visa papers.
Many going away parties.
Starting with our girls from PQ PJ group.
They blindfolded us to surprise us with the decorations.
And it was a long blindfolded walk from the car.
And then they reenacted ministry experiences we've had,
and Hil and I had to guess which experience it was.
A VERY FUNNY and FUN Game.
QC Punjabi Congregation
They rewrote the song, "We are Sisters, we are brothers sons and daughters and more . ." to: "You're our sister, your'e out ate [didi] forever and more..."
Silang PJ Group [officially a group now]
The Branch will provide me a new partner but still waiting to hear news about that. But it will be strange to return to an empty house in PQ. I have been reassigned to Silang. Move Date: Nov. 1






No comments:
Post a Comment