Thursday, February 14, 2019

Time to Catch Up! : The latest with Reetu - PJ Class - Manjit - TG Special Meeting- Rainbows

Here's why I have not had time to write. 


October 2018: Returned to the PI from the USA. Did one week of service and my back went out.  Was out for 2 months. Didn't feel like writing.  It was 2 months of endurance, spiritually and physically (Acupuncture! aka: Acu'puncha'. )  

In January 2019 I restarted my ministry routine and the PJ Language Class also began, and boy did that take over my life! 


Finally, the much-needed, and eagerly-anticipated Official PJ Language Class in Cavite. This is the 1st time I've assisted in a class where the students have been reading and writing PJ, a year in advance, as well as conducting and bringing studies to the meeting. A very ADVANCED class, which is wonderful, and much more (joyful)  work for us instructors.  


This is an 8 week crash course. Saturdays 4 hours. 
It's intense. My "bichara" balloon just couldn't take the intensity anymore.    
************************************************

Some earlier updates below. 

***************************************




Baguio English Assembly 
Remember Reetu?  Met her at Sbarro Restaurant back in 2011. 
This is her day. December 2018 she dedicated her life to our wonderful Creator. 


Meet Manjit Virk from Victoria Island, Canada PJ Group! 
Him and his friend Bill are currently here as need greaters for about 5 weeks.  It's been a privilege to work with them both. Their presence in Cavite has had a beautiful impact in the field (our territory is mostly PJ men)as well as in the group. 
We pray and hope they will return for a longer period of time soon

Another privilege
Brother Sanderson released the TG Revised NWT, BH Book and the EZK book.  Very exciting to be there since I missed the English release in the USA. 
How we long for the day when PJ get it's Revised version. 


***********************************************************************
And the best privilege of all! 


In Manila all I ever saw were tall buildings and jeepneys. 


But in Cavite, I get to see God's creation, day and night - A Pause And Reset -  and really dilo, cherish to be able to see . . .   

 things like this . . . 







That's  my backyard! 







No comments:

Post a Comment