Monday, June 8, 2020

The Virus - The Protests - The Locusts



A study sent this scripture in Punjabi - 2 Chronicles 7:13 - 
"When I shut up the heavens and there is no rain and when I command the grasshoppers to devour the land and if I send a pestilence among my people, " 
The PJ word for grasshopper in that verse is ਟਿੱਡੀਆਂ/Locusts. 
And so with the Locust "plague" in India, the virus, the people feel that these events are proof of God's anger.  This makes for an  interesting week of letter writing.  
Something like: 
The locust attack is not God's anger. 
The virus is not punishment from God. 
The protests in the USA are not kismet/destiny. 
Revelation 12:12b - the source of the anger is  . . .

The list of things to talk about is getting longer. 

Even though it's getting harder to find people at home, and more no replies to messages, we pick up our "tails" and keep on "crawling"  like the Locusts in Revelation!  Ha! Not the ones in Joel anymore.

And learnt something new this week.  


"You are my BSF" - I chuckled and thought her text was a typo for BFF but then wondered -  is  it?  

I never knew this - 



And NMH = nodding my head.  I'm learning from the young folks. 


No comments:

Post a Comment