Sunday, May 8, 2011

Day 1 - Day 5

Meet the potential PJ group of QC Engish cong.  A very zealous and lively group.  The 11publishers reported 50+ BS last month! and are unable to study with everyone each week.  They gestimate over 50K PJs in just Metro Manila.  I've already been asked by other elders to come help with their PJ territory on other Islands. There is an overwhelming need here.  My 1 day in FS was like the beginning of PJ in Calif., the days when the HH didn't know who we were, or had never hear of Jahs name.  Its a very very exciting ministry. And although I slept my 1st night on a small single size mattress on the floor, and have had to take icey cold bucket baths (I hate those!!!),and I am sweaty hot, the ministry just outweighs all of that. At my 1st Sunday meeting, I did an impromptu interpretation in the back school. I was asked Sat. night. 4 PJs came.. We are at Bethel daily, the lobby is always like a mini Intnl conv. because there guests from around the world. As I sit and try to take a break in the lobby, I don't realize I'm speaking to a CO from another island or a DO or a missionary from Saipan, or an intnl servant from Brazil, Australia, that part is just totally awesome! today the Grimms and I brainstormed the PJ class material (in Bethels Service Dept, how cool is that eh??)..  They are awesome!   The QC eng. cong. has 100+pubs, 14 elders, 10 Bethelites of which 5 are in the PJ group,  17 pios.  15 are in the PJ and 11 of those are in FT service.  The rains began yesterday but its nice and cool, still humid. But bearable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment