Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Les Mis and OMG did Armaggedon come?

A very fancy premier opening night of Les Mis. We did not know it was dress up.  See me behind miss fancy.  I'm in the black flip flops and hooded sweat shirt.  Hey!  I'm from CA.
Just a quick update. Been sick all week so playing catch up.
Some of the studies were worried that we had left home for the USA because we had not been to their territory for over 3 weeks - xmas, new years and then sickness. One study who had lost her phone was praying to Jah today, "please let me find them again." We bumped (walking) into her while she was praying just today.  She was so relieved, "I was wondering, how could  you just get me on this path and then just leave! no, they wouldn't do that . . . ." 
Another one was so hug-happy to see us. "I thought Armaggedon came! You told me that one day the preaching work would stop (not my exact words) and since you never came back, I thought it must be now . . please! can you text me when Armaggedon comes!"  This same PJ lady started to witness to her daughters catholic tutor, "do you know who Jesus father is?" The tutor answered Joseph.  The PJ woman then goes on to question her, "you know of Jesus but you don't you know about his real Father Jehovah?  . . and you know he didn't die on a cross, (shows her the picture in the back of the PJ NWT of Jesus on the stake) . .  . do they teach you anything at the simba(church)? ". The tutor thought she was a JW.  The study was so chuffed, she says, "I knew nothing about Jesus, Jah, but now I do know something.".  This is the same study a few weeks back whose homework assignment was to come up with 10 things to do in the paradise.  Another study, "please- when you make personal plans can you make them for the weekends so we don't miss any Tuesdays?"  Those are her study days. Have you heard of Rota?  Me either.  It's an iddie-biddie island near Guam.  Check out the yearly report - 17 pubs. 2 of the SP's are with us.  More about them later. . . when I get my camera!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment