Monday, June 10, 2013

Quick Update

    

 
                                                                                                                                                        
I took this pic just as an example to show the size of our apt. Our apt is about the size of that skinny grey oblong looking building in front.  At first it was a bit suffocating for me, but I have gotten use to it. It has been a blessing from Jehovah, a true "sanctuary" after a long-dusty-sweaty-smelly day (that's the best part)
A bible study told us they had heard that in the USA McDonalds, KFCs, B.King , 7-11s - "you don't sell rice, is that true?"   Picture above is a rice cooker in a 7-11 near the drinks section.
******************************************************************************
Trying to help studies that are either getting weak or persecuted.
That new RV from last week  (whose Mum died 4 yrs ago) did great this week. We just had our 2nd study, discussed Psalms 103:7-10, how Jehovah remembers "we are dust," and her response was, " I wish He was with me right now." More tears! 
Will have more about the missionaries next week. I love it cuz they are helping me get my English accent back a-bit. Their accent is London-ish and Coventry, whereas mine use to be Gravesend/kent, which is cockney. They are actually making fun of my accent, the nerve!
CO Visit this week.
Weather is much cooler - plus rain.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment