“What if Sukhi said, ‘let’s
miss the meeting"- Jagdish's discussion (the one who removed the kara) with her 14 yr old son. They talk about the
truth every single night, do the daily text and pray each morning, even, “I am making my son pray each morning so I can hear what is in his
heart.” So one night they discussed whether or not if satan could repent, I
mean, if he could, then couldn’t adam and eve, would Jehovah forgive them . . .
Mum to son: “would you forgive someone who murdered millions of people?” Son to Mum: “yeybut Jah is a forgiving
God.” The discussion goes even further,
“do you think there could be a JW who would not make it thru Armageddon. . .I mean, what if Sukhi said, ‘let’s miss
meeting today!’ and since she knows better than us, we would listen to her
right? Yey-but, what if . . . .what if
Armageddon came “that” day! Then she could die and we would die with her. But think, we go to meetings not for her but for Jehovah, no way man, we are not gonna miss even if Sukhi
does. We serve Jehovah. . . .and we
want to be in the paradise.” Wow right?
Can you just imagine Malachi 3:16 ?
Jehovah and Jesus just smiling.
This is every teachers dream. Students who build their
relationship with their Creator, not their bible teacher. It led into a discussion of the DVD, “Walk
by Faith,” which absolutely fascinated them about what took place in 70 CE
amongst Jehovah’s own people. Jagdish and Harjit (son) are determined to never
let that happen to them. Then they
proceeded to tell me that at last weeks meeting (they attend tagalog near their
home, but understand 5%) "there were 1,000’s there ( I am like, whatever lady,
you a such an exaggerator) and it was so croweded, we had no where to sit, and
sister esther told us she had saved us seats and there were interviews of
people on stage etc, I saved the paper for you". . . .. She then hands me a yellow piece of paper, it's the SAD 2013 program. Yes, she attended half day, her first SAD. And I had no clue . . .

No comments:
Post a Comment