Monday, October 28, 2013

POST SPECIAL CONVENTION season

At Traders Hotel for a beautiful performance prepared by the locals for the Delegates. These local sisters are wearing Filipinianas.   
The shoulders vary according to fashion-type (what's in style)
Loved this one!
She said she used a fan to insert into the sleeve. 

She had this langa made, few months back, for a Bollywood dance piece that her and  few other sisters prepared for family night at Bethel.  
They danced to Aaja Nachle (by Madhuri. . . .)            
**********************************************************************

Update on our PJ group is that we will now have twice a month PJ  Public Talk/WT and once a month TMS starting November 2013.    Exciting! 
Baypoint Bros are here and one will be giving the PJ talk this weekend. Yes, I am sure they felt the warm - loving, "welcome to the Philippines  . . . Get to Work!" love from us!                               *******************************

 
"Can you please translate this letter from English to Punjabi?"  a young sister from Cebu Island (where the earthquake was) asked. She is trying to reach her RV who use to study.  So I emailed her her very prepared letter back to her in PJ font, and her goal was to hand-copy it.  
She did!
And it's so cute that I just had to ask her if I could post it on my blog.
I can't even hand write this nicely.
See it below. 

************************************************************




No comments:

Post a Comment