Monday, December 2, 2013

A "What-Da?" MET Project Exp.

This Brother "just happened" to be nearby that day. I had prayed for a good biblical discussion "at the table", this Brother had prayed for a study and the man had prayed for a church that taught both about Jehovah and Jesus.
Oh and side note: the man's father was (died) half Indian, grandma was from Punjab! How coincidentally cool is that! 


















The Instructions for The Met. project are very interesting; No calling out, No offering or suggesting of literature. As I sat at the table last week I was chatting with Jah and just asking Him stuff about the instructions, like, "why?" , "will you just pull a John 6:44", without us having to say anything?"  But I did ask Jah, if it were possible, could I "have just one good biblical discussion at the table?" And that without trying???  Hmmmm. Let't see.  

So I watched as many walked by and take a "2nd glance". Some took literature and some continued walking by.   Then - one man stopped. First, at the stand, then, at my table. But I vowed I would not speak unless spoken too.  (This was hard! No talking could kill me! ) The man speaks: "Jehovah, hmmm, some say that is god's name, but some say Jesus is his name right?" 

I may now speak now! Yes! (1 Cor. 10:13 is true!)  A discussion ensued for over 40 min. He believed and questioned that, "144,000 rule over the earth. . . why have some churches removed God's name,. . .  the Tetragammaton (!!) from Bibles."  I asked him, " Have you ever studied the Bible with one of JW's?".  He said no, so I asked, "then how do you know God's name?"  His reply, "I worked in Israel for 2 yrs and met Jews who showed me God's name, but, they are still waiting for the messiah, but the churches here believe in the Messiah but not Jehovah, I have been praying and looking for a church that believes both in the Messiah and Jehovah."  I offered him a free Bible Study.  He agreed.  Another brother joined the discussion, exchanged phone numbers and set up another appt for him to meet him one week later. He lives far so we also gave him location of the nearest KH. 

One Week later he did not show up.  The brother text him, and this was the interested man's reply: 
" oh sorry I forgot! but I attend one of your Sunday meeting and truly found out what I was looking for.  thank you for showing me whom to worship.  the local congregation here offer me a bible study and they also invited me in to attend 3 other meeting.  thank you guy now i now i know Jehova is the one and only God.  i be seeing you guys next week." 

So yes, it works! 
Jehovah DOES know what He is doing. 
*************************************************************

When you lose your coin purse, get creative.  

Purple Leaves?? With itsy-bitsy flowers tucked inside, what is that?  so cool. 





No comments:

Post a Comment