Monday, November 25, 2013

Baesa's Reaction AFTER attending Meeting.

Studying with a Family in Baesa, Henry is with Phil. Hoping the Mum will come next time. 

**Very positive feedback from the Studies about the meeting. Comments such as, "I felt comfortable, as comfortable as I am in my own home!  no one was staring or gossiping or looking at my outfit." 

**Mandeep amazed us by what she picked up from the WT study alone (WT mentioned gods and goddess worship and how even God's people compromised)  - She said, "The Jews knew Jehovah and they still worshipped other gods.  I was thinking on the way home, how could they do that. . . hmmm, off course they were the ones who killed Jesus.  I don't want to be like them." Then she continues to tell us, "I HAVE MADE UP MY MIND!I will not celebrate holidays/indian festivals anymore!"  This is a HuGe step cuz the festivities are a neighborhood event in Baesa. Will she do it?  Time will tell. Oh and yes she plans to attend the meeting twice a month.  Yes! 

Seema: Loved the meeting! Plans to attend the next one. And her husband joined her study last week.  First time.  He had questions. Let's see if he joins again this week. But he gave her permission to attend the meeting either way. 

Parveen: "I have never been happier. I wanted to comment in every paragraph, I knew all the answers. . . . but I was too nervous.  oooohhhhhh I just keep praying that Jah will make a way for me to go again."  That day, she had been praying for a way to attend, and while she was praying Seema called her and said Sukhi is picking us up at 4:30pm, you coming?  That was all she needed.  

Gagan and Rohit:(2 young sons of Gita, 10-12 yrs old) Rohit had commented. Gagan did not.  Gita told us about their conversation she overheard on the way home: 
Rohit:  You didn't give an answer!I did!  
Gagan: You had that boy (a PI Brother) sitting next to you and he told you what to say.  
Yes, we did have a shortage of publishers to sit with the studies that day! What a great problem to have. 
  



No comments:

Post a Comment