Wednesday, May 21, 2014

You'll Never Guess Who I Saw In The PI!


Biggest surprise of my life!
At first I thought I was seeing a look-alike and had to rub my eyes, twice, after all, I only ever knew one person in the world with that natural-bleach-blond hair-
"Oh MY G.!" I yell super loud - in the Bethel Lobby. . . !
Pray I didn't stumble anyone - a knee-jerk reaction seeing Kelly after 8? or more years.
 We use to be in the same English cong. And as we are both as loud as each other EVERYONE in the Bethel Lobby "heard" our crazy reunion moment.  
 

This girl was "my role model,"
She was one of the first young single sisters that I personally knew who left the USA to serve as a need-greater. That was about 8 years ago.  I thought she was nuts! - in a good way- bold and courageous.  Back then, as a single-mum, I thought if i were truly single, would I, could I, ever do it too ? It was her example that helped me to come to The PI - She never knew that until 2 weeks ago.  
Next Stop?
We both hope and pray
SKE, SKE, SKE.
****************************************************************


No comments:

Post a Comment