Monday, November 10, 2014

College Witnessing

“No, no one lives on the moon.  No, there is no farming/trees/fields  on the moon.  No, there are no houses on the moon.” I can’t believe these words came out of my mouth, but they did, and these were answers to his questions.  It’s amazing what people think they heard/saw on the TV.  
*****************************************************************

This is an adult college class for teaching credentials.  The sister standing is giving a presentation on Is The "ancient" Bible practical in the 20th Century.  I was able to sit in for part of the classroom session.   The last time I remember a prayer in school said before class began was when I attended school in England. Being a Catholic country, Philippine schools allow prayers to be said.  So before each teacher started her presentation prayers were said, i.e. "in the name of the father, son and holy spirit, amen." Or just the sign of the cross made by hand.  Our sister said a prayer out loud using Jehovah's name while everyone stood with heads bowed. A most unusual experience for me. 

She used jw.org worksheets.  
We attended Pioneer School! Me and Hilary for the 3rd time. Do you see "The Budhrani's?" (Sarah and Rajiv married just one week!) Super fun boisterous class.  7 countries were counted as being represented. Not sure if I was counted as representing USA, India or England. . . . hmmm?!  Our class was part of English circuit including Foreign Lang. Groups, Japanese, Chinese, Punjabi.  My favourite Gem:  Now, we learn to live - In The Paradise, we will live to learn. . . .(learning about Jehovah forever and ever and . . .)   

Store Scanner to get "Suki" points! 
"Suki" in tagalog means regular customer)  
So- does that mean I get double points?
***********************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment