Monday, August 24, 2015

Introducing Them To Jehovah for the Very First Time





Yeah, I totally agree with you, he looks ummm . . yeah,  pretty . . .  I was afraid too, but you know what?  He ended up being the nicest guy!  Never! heard of the name Jehovah. Never heard of Jehovah's Witnesses.  "Asi simbahan toh nahi ha."  (We're not from the church)   


Trying to borrow money from this little five-sixer.  She was cute, said she didn't have any money to loan me.  Her Grandpa was buying something.  

That's him below.  We're showing him God's name for the first time.  He had a nice question:  "If this Jehovah is God, then why is that I am only just now, today, hearing His name? Why hasn't He told the whole world that He, not Jesus is God. The whole world believes Jesus and others are god.  But this name?! 'Me ih nam kade nahi suniya!."  I have never! heard that name until just right now. Why?" 
I wasn't sure how to answer that in just a minute so we set it up for a RV.  If anyone has a good scripture for that question, or a good way of answering it in 1 minute, please email me.  I would love some ideas.  It's not the 1st time someone asked me that.  

Another lady pondering out loud during her study said in a whispering sobering stunned voice: "They're worshiping the wrong gods in India.  And they don't even know it.  Not even my relatives know." 

 
It's been ridiculously hot!  
And ice-water-in-a-bag does taste better!(Than in a bottle) 

Hilary is visiting home and I'm jealous and homesick.  But my turn is coming soon. No worries.
One of my biggest dream vacations is to take one of those Bible Land tours in Egypt.

So how cool is it to get an email and a photo, from a friend in the USA, like this,(The truth is, I almost fell out of my chair): 

"Just saying hi.
Hope you are doing well.
Pyramids tomorrow.
Then Monday, we travel to The Red Sea."
 





  

I'm so not jealous, totally not! . .I'm not, I'm not, I'm not! I'm not! 
Who am I kidding!!!! 
I SOOOOOOOOOO AM! 


No comments:

Post a Comment