 |
My car? ahhh don't I wish! Picked it up from the KH 10am - our generous COBY said I could borrow the car today to pick up studies - Even keep it for the rest of the week.
This is what I saw at 10am at the KH. |
 |
The parking lot of a house that belongs to a Brother - House is used for CO visits/residence or elder meetings etc. The KH is across the street. These chairs are for overflow. |
 |
Inside that house - the living room/kitchen. This will be PQ's Tagalog Cong's Punjabi Memorial. To be skyped in with QC. The brother is testing Skype/internet etc. The brothers involved in setting this up have been working very hard on this throughout the week. |
 |
| The KH where Tagalog Memorial will be held. |
 |
Former Bible study - use to live in QC but moved to PQ - 1st time attending the Memorial. The entire family of 4 attended.
|
Unfortunately the internet connection was terrible. So between Christine and I we did the best Tri-lingual interpretation we could - from Tagalog to tutti-futti English to even more tutti-futti Punjabi. I was sadly disappointed thinking the Bible study must not be getting much out of this, but . . .
 |
638 Tagalog attendance! The sliding glass door of the room where the PJ Memorial was held opens to this - I took this shot standing there. The study and I stood here and sang the concluding song in PJ. Then she asked me: "How do you feel when you see all of this?" I replied: " I think it's amazing!" She adds, "Well to me -it looks just beautiful - so many are united together." I was Happy! It always works out to Jehovah's praise and glory. ********************************** QC Memorial below. 23-24 studies attended. |
 |
English Memorial in Baguio (5-6 hours drive north). These studies traveled 2 hours to attend this special occasion. They are PJ university students.
|
No comments:
Post a Comment