Would you travel 7 hours to take a Bible student to Bethel for the 1st time? Bethel is only 1 hour from PQ but heavy traffic caused us to travel 3+ hours one way!!!! - Was it worth it? - I'll let you decide:
Meet Monica! Turquoise PJ suit. At the end of the day we asked her,
Meet Monica! Turquoise PJ suit. At the end of the day we asked her,
"What did Jehovah teach you today?"
"2 things," she says. "1st, these volunteers have chosen to work for free for Jehovah rather than making a success in the financial world; so can I, not just miss one day of work to attend meetings?
And 2nd: I am ashamed of how I have treated Jehovah's literature with disrespect. I had no idea the time, money and sacrifice that goes into producing these publications. From now on I will take better care of my literature and read it all."
Meet her son, Aunsh! He asks, "Are children allowed to work here?"
After learning the age requirement for Bethelites he instantly adds,
"So, then, how come Caleb works at Bethel?"
LOL! Little does he understand that Bros. Morris is Caleb's "Grandpa!"
Aunsh has already decided he wants to work in The maintenance dept as well as take care of the fish and the turtles. His plan is to pick up a Bethel application after he turns 19 (in about 11 more years).
Yes! IT WAS WORTH EVERY PENNY🌹



No comments:
Post a Comment