Friday, July 8, 2016

Interesting Moments, scary moments, priceless moments





We experience it all - scary, interesting, and priceless moments.  

Priceless: A Hindu woman ritually offers water to the sun-goddess every morning outside her home (pours it onto the ground).  While discussing the subject of talking to Jehovah daily, she excitedly tells me that she offers water to her sun god every morning, "But," she adds, "I've been telling Jehovah that this water is for Him too. Hope He doesn't mind." I smiled.  She has only studied 3 times. 

Interesting:  A new RV, PJ man,  (see top pic.) invited 2 of his friends to the PJ Public talk.  1 was super interested, attended church in India, and had been searching for 5 years for a PJ church in The PI.  The other 2 were bored.  Towards the end of the WT study, they went outside and started to hang out.  Found out after the meeting, they were drinking! - and not water! -  I had a few words with them after the meeting.  Ugh! But we know who Jehovah was drawing. 

Scary:  Kidnapping of PJ 5-6ers is common here.  But this one was a bit too close to home. 4 PJ kidnappers had been caught and the local PJ  community was pretty shook up.  I was like, whatever, this happens all the time. But, when a study suddenly shoved her phone in front of my face, "Look at these guys!" I screamed! I knew 3 of the 4. Had called on them 4 times last year.  They seemed humble and hungry.  And they way we found them was clearly angelic. So why?  Why would Jah direct us to them? To warn them?  Are they misdirected sheep?  Don't know.  Time will tell, perhaps.  But all I know is that we really did have Angels protecting us! 

Still - despite the risks we face, I wouldn't trade these interesting, scary, or priceless moments for anything! Best Life Ever! 



No comments:

Post a Comment