Meet Brother Chumba! He gave the 1st, ever! PJ public talk in CA, USA over 30 years ago! At that time, he could not read PJ 🙄 When I was a bible student, in 1989, I thought I was the only PJ BS in the USA. I prayed, that at our RC, which has an average attendance of 10,000 - "Please Jehovah, show me just one Indian!" Guess who I met in 1990 at that very RC. . . .
Meet Noah Hart! The inventer of PJ Kosh. We've known each other almost 20 years.
Meet The Ashtines! They are from my congregation in Paranaque City, The PI. What on earth are they doing here? Will they ever return to The PI? We'll find out in January. Stay tuned.
Meet Me! Getting ready to ship some necessary items to The PI.
Welcome - Ji aaya nu to the California PJ Circuit Assembly. Attendance 325 ish.
Meet these lovely ladies - Phyllis Savage and Kamal Townsend! One is related to Hilary and one is related to me. Can you tell whose who . . .😜
Here's a clue.
PJ Territory in a Californian town called Yuba City. Yuba City is nicknamed Little India.
Welcome to The Bay Area of California!










No comments:
Post a Comment