Those of you who know me well, know that I am a chocolate lover. But how many of you know that I love yellow flowers?
While in the USA this time, Satan threw some things at me that made me doubt my assignment in The PI. Not that I was gonna cancel it but doubts did come up, i.e. "Coming home isn't so bad is it . . " Before and during the flight I asked Jehovah,
"Please can you be clear as to where you want me?"
I landed at 4:30am Tuesday.
I arrived home about 6am.
4-5 hours later, I received some boxes from a sister.
And a 3 days later this same sister gave me some flowers.
See picture below.
How did she know?
Jehovah's undeserved kindness is expressed in various ways.
It didn't have to be chocolate.
And they didn't need to be yellow.
Proof - Jehovah likes to add a bow when he wraps a gift.
********************************************************************************************************************************
******************************************************
**********************************
***********************
******************
***********
******
****
**
*
No comments:
Post a Comment