Warning: I'm writing while I'm in a bad mood.
I have a short interview. And the lady at the salon RUINED my eye brows. UGH!!!!! I look like an indian chola.
I think no one will notice it on the huge jumbotron. I'm so mad.
On top of that, I need reading glasses. Went to get my first pair. Wore them one day and suffered headaches for two days.
OK, I'll get on a positive note.
There will be a PJ Class, two month crash course in Oct. in QC. That is HUGE news for us and everyone is excited. We are hoping PQ will be included. We think so, but nothing official yet.
Something funny I came across the other day.
Some of you know I use to be "Sue Bhatti" in my anti-PJ days. It's always just been a story to tell, but I found the evidence!
This was a company I use to work for newsletter.

No comments:
Post a Comment