Friday, June 30, 2017

Sweetie - Mizoram -

In PQ we have many studies that have been studying for a while but, to us, it seems they're not progressing. For example, this one still believes in her gods but won't miss her study, even though she had a bad fall that ripped her big toe nail.  She was the one to say that we will still study today. 
[Soaking her foot in salt water] 

Yesterday she said:  "Jehovah is telling me to change . . . giving me a chance. . .That's why you put so much effort into me." 

 [Note: I had said a frustrated prayer before leaving the house, "blah blah blah, these studies don't even notice our efforts, ugh . . .blah blah blah."] But I love being wrong. 



Sunday attending English COV.
 The 4 girls on my right were 1st time attendees. The sister behind them met them just a few days ago, invited them and they came!  What was confusing was that the sister was excited for me to meet them,  and I'm like, dude, why?  So I asked them where they were from and they answered, "India!"  More confusion. I'm like, "Can you be more specific yaar?"  They said, "Mizoram." I'm like, "Mizowhatta?"  
See map below. 


See "D". They said it was under India. 
No connection in anyway to Indian food, language, or culture. After the meeting before I rushed out, I asked her if she had any questions, and she asked, "What is the Bible's view of homosexuality ?" So my "rushing out" was delayed by 20 minutes. 
And totally worth it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment