OLDER BLOG POST - Nov. 2014
Please pray for Jagdish. One by one her relatives - nani, nana, mama, bhra, friends - are calling her from India, . . pleading with her to leave this “new god” of hers! Her oldest son is in a hospital in India, in critical condition. . . .“Clearly, it must be a curse! ‘Your babaji’-god, is angry with you because you left ‘him’ for this god you are now serving, you must cook some food and appease him now! Otherwise your son could die!” .... Jagdish told us later, “I have never fed that babaji before, why would I feed him now? If I make him food, it will just sit there and rot and I never understood that as a child." . . .she must go to India, like, right now- yesterday! But her sick son in India told her, “Mum, please bring my little brother [Harjit],” who is here in The PI, ....
Picture below from August 2015 -
Her son, Harjit, the one in the PI was never able to see his brother in India who died in Jagdish's arms.
Her face reflects anguish and pain.
But it gets even better. There's more . . .
Last night we attended QC PJ Cong. meeting. And Harjit's Dad came too. It was a special occasion.
I don't think Jagdish could smile any harder. But what's the special occasion? |
Harjit's FIRST Bible Reading!!!
Don't ask me how his Bible reading was cuz I didn't hear a word. I just watched - just silently watched - In awe at what Jehovah can accomplish when we let Him in -despite the plague of our heart -
I mean look!
Can you tell which one -below - is a bible student?!
He looks like a brother already.



No comments:
Post a Comment