Monday, March 26, 2018

From Metro Manila to Cavite Province

Where and what is Cavite? 


Cavite is the largest province in The Philippines with a population of about 2.8 million. 
There is no way to estimate how many 1000's of PJs live in Cavite. 
Our KH is located in the city of Silang.  
The highest population of PJs live in the largest city in Cavite, Dasmarinas (Dasma), which has one Sikh temple. 
Dasma and Silang border each other.  

Driving to Quezon City can take up to 2-3 hours, but in reality it's less than an hour away.  Just stinking traffic! 




Dasma is not a province in the true sense. Being the closest province to Metro Manila it does have some conveniences. Ex. Dasma has one mall. (QC and PQ have 3-5 malls) Still looking for a nail salon to my liking. Grrrr....
I took this picture from my car.   
 

This was in front of the bible studies home!


Kristin preaching to Philippino kids.
No one seemed to be taking the bridge, one kid said it was safe, the other said it wasn't.
We opted for caution. 


I haven't had a washing line since Kent, England.
This is our mini backyard.
It's much windier here. 
At night I can see stars!
And in the morning I hear birds.
It's WONDERFUL to be back in touch with Jehovah's creation.
I do not miss being in the city (except when I need a 'nice' salon.) 





5pm Rush Hour! 


My Kitchen.
I love a yellow and red kitchen.
It's the little things that count.  

 The PJ Territory is quite unusual. A whole new set of dynamics that has required me to cater my preaching style.   Another new chapter has begun.  







No comments:

Post a Comment