 |
A very special Baptism - can you guess who it is?
Hint: I could cry. . .and I did. . .
will tell you in.abit but here is what happened . . . |
 |
Assembly - Fulfilling The Law of The Christ - was held in a rented location ( A GORGEOUS COUNTRY CLUB!) in Baguio. A 7 hour drive to this mountainous city. If you live in Baguio you will need not just a sweater, but a winter jacket!
I know, hard to believe.
|
 |
These are all the QC PJ studies that decided to attend. Some drove their own cars, some rented large 13-seater vans . Most came Friday-Sunday. This is the balcony area - PJ section. They were able to watch the Hindi assembly. I had to run upstairs so fast to get this picture - ALL INDIANS! means a lot to me esp. days when I feel like I am the ONLY PJ JW in the area. Can you see Jagdish, my right, gold earrings, beautiful glowing smile. . .hmmm, I wonder why . . .
This is us driving to the KH to watch the Baptism. A small pool tub thing has been rented for the baptism.
So whose getting baptized? Can you see them in the van? I don't even know how many we are but man, what a fun, beautiful, loud and funny ride this was, I will never forget it.
OK, do you give up?
See below
|
|
Son of Jagdish, Harjit.
And next to sister Sujata, end/left, is Kuldeep. Her daughters studied the Bible 1st in QC, Mum would sit in, eventually the daughters progressed, moved to Canada and both daughters were baptized together at Canada's Special Assembly recently. Mamma Kuldeep flew to Canada for their baptism. And today, she became our sister. For Harjit, this is his other Mum!
 |
Meet Sister Kuldeep and Brother Harjit!
|
No comments:
Post a Comment