Monday, May 20, 2019

PJ " Be Strong" Assembly in Paranaque

Welcome to the biggest Family Worship I've ever had the privilege to participate in! 
We were visiting Tagaytay English Cong. w/Kristin's Mum and the Bros. invited us to their  Field Service Group  hospitality followed by watching this month's JWBC. 


"Be Strong" Punjabi Assembly (Streamed) held in a KH in Paranaque. 


The Chairman 
[you gotta love his shoes!]

93 Attendance. 
Streamed program from Jalandhar. 
The publishers traveled from Cavite, QC, Isabella, Olongapo , Baguio and Dagupan. That's anywhere from 2 hours to 10 hours for some. 





Funny thing,  as I go around each lunch group, chai-begging, 
it seems everyone is having the same conversation ….India! India! India!  "I wanna go . . . I can't stop thinking about it. How about you? " 
The list of those wanting to go is getting longer and longer, I can't even keep up anymore . . .
I'll just end that with a big fat HMMMMM...…UH-HuH 


No comments:

Post a Comment