I always love preaching to groups of people - It's like killing
"2 birds with 1 stone," but in this case it was about 8!
The occasion? Sad story.
Right next me, to my left, is a dead body in a coffin.
Below is the open casket coffin - don't worry, I cropped the photo so you can't see the body.
The 45 year old PJ man died unexpectedly from a heart attack. His wife was a Return Visit, but not very interested. Many times she would send us away. This man too would kindly tell us, "don't preach to me, but you can talk to my wife." A beautiful family with 3 kids.
We walked into the house Friday, the scene was what you can see in the 1st photo. An audio recording of "Waheguru, Waheguru . . ." was being chanted and as soon as the wife saw me, she fell-hugged me and wouldn't let go. Sobbing the words: "You always said. . .and now he's left me . . ." Then she grabbed my hand, and dragged me to a back room, sat me down and said: "Whenever you guys came, I felt peace, you always said money isn't everything, . . .I should have listened . . ." . Then whispered: "Can he hear me? Can he see me? Where is he?" Quickly I read a few scriptures, showed a picture of the resurrection vs reincarnation. And then she wanted to sleep.
When I returned to the room, the rest wanted to know what we were talking about. And that's what you can see in the 1st photo. One woman asked to turn off the audio recording because, "I can't hear what she is saying." 😇
I pray that that didn't offend anyone but that just happened!
This family is related to a few of our calls so we'll see how and if this changes any hearts.
On a lighter note, remember this picture from the WT study about 2 weeks ago? Ansh, our 3 yr old PJ kid says to me:
"Ohhhhh, ਉਹ ਦੇਖ! ਉਹ ਦੇ cockroaches ਕਿੰਨੇ ਆ!"
"Ohhhhh, Look-it! He has so many cockroaches on him!"



No comments:
Post a Comment