Sunday, March 22, 2020

Manjeet in The Philippines -

Manjeet arrives!
 Finally after begging her for 9 stinking years! 
Our gourmet 7-11 breakfast before going to PJ RC Love Never Fails streaming from Punjab. 


After RC we catch a ferry to Puerta Galera. 


Surprise, surprise - a few from QC PJ Cong. had also planned the same trip and were staying at a hotel just a few minutes from us. 

We snorkeled which included a trip to this under river cave thingy. 


In my 9 years of visiting various beaches in The Philippines, I've never seen a sunset quite like this one. 


And there was a full moon at the same time.  



 Tiny jellyfish stings are normal but this one was NOT NORMAL! 
It took 2 guys to pull me out of the water. 
This felt like I was stung on my entire body. 
10 of us in the water - why me?  






Below: The day after 



While enjoying ourselves tremendously we're updating ourselves daily about Covid in Manila- just a handful of cases. Nothing serious. But the handwritings on the wall.   We get back to Cavite on a Wednesday.  I plan to do ministry Friday - Sunday - but what if a lockdown is placed?  I pray - Please let me get in touch with all the calls in the various cities in Cavite so I can get their WhatsApp, place a Good News brochure and offer a study via WhatsApp . But will we make it to Sunday?








No comments:

Post a Comment