Yes. Contacting as many RVs and studies as possible before the lockdown was worth it. Mostly, for my sake. For my sanity. It keeps me scheduled and my schedule gives me stability.
4 days of ministry - patterned as close as possible to the schedule I had BC-19 (Before Covid-19). Easy? Nope. Harder than I thought. I dress up as if I were actually going out.
The studies response to current world events took me by surprise. I honestly was expecting a, "OMG! You're right! We DO need God's Kingdom!" Yeah well, no, that's not exactly how it went down. Most - MOST are not "sighing and groaning" over this system of things! Poor Noah. Do we get him now?
So after absorbing this fact I could move forward and just enjoy the ones that do call, study or ask questions.
Below
This family is stuck in India.
The daughter had 3 questions:
1) Why doesn't Jehovah ever show himself?
2) Was the Bible written by men or Jehovah?
3) Is Coronavirus Armageddon?
We had fun answering those.
It's a bit tricky but with a good mini speaker and the use of the flip screen you can show videos.
Most are just afraid. Kinda like when 9/11 happened in the USA and everyone wanted to study.
One PJ lady asked: Why doesn't God just fix it?
Below
Meet Jyoti. We have never met face to face. I talked to her once via WhatsApp when her sister from the Philippines was visiting Punjab. Now Jyoti lives in The Philippines. Bored at home, she called me and asked for a study. Below is our 1st study.
So, we text the Tuesday calls on Monday, the Wednesday calls on Tuesday etc, and just ask, "Kalu tusi free hona?" Or if you want to be funny, "Tusi busy aa?" Send a tract - "Let's discuss this tomorrow". More than half say yes. And after the call, we send the scriptures that were read during the study so they can read them on their own, since some don't know how to download the JW Library yet. And that's about it.
2 Questions to ask ourselves every day -
1) Did I preach to someone today?
2) Am I happy?
Keep that momentum going.
Below: Checkpoint just a min from my place. We need a pass to show which city we live in.
Curfew is 8pm.
Only allowed out for groceries.




No comments:
Post a Comment