Sunday, May 10, 2020

Week 8 - Memorial - Looks like a Party -

Below Photo  is from blog entry 
Monday, May 28, 2018
about Meenu, from Paranque area - 
When I moved to Cavite I needed to decide which studies to keep and so forth - Meenu continued via WhatsApp for about a year - 
Then based on the direction we received from the GB, I discontinued the study - it was painful - she cried. 
The End?  

Thankfully No. 
She called during the Lockdown: "Didi, this is what you told us right?" 


She attended Memorial.
And shortly after started up her study again. 

When she logged onto Zoom for the Memorial she didn't turn on her video, explaining, "I had just cleaned house, I was a mess, I quickly sat down, logged on, turned on the video, and then was like, no way, turn off the video, I looked awful and all you guys were dressed like you were going to a party! LOL" 
 Her feelings fit in with this picture hena?



Will life ever be "normal" again?
Picture showing Social distancing on a Beach in England


Most interesting questions this week from BS's

  •  What's in it for you?  No one serves God for free. 
  • Do you have anything that tells us how to give encouragement to those who are hurting? 
Doesn't that last question make you feel Isaiah 65:14?  
Good condition of the heart VS  Pain of heart. 
Because our Instructor . . . is Grand




No comments:

Post a Comment