It's often been said that one of the best way to learn a foreign language is from young kids. And I agree, cuz although I am in an english cong, I still learn new ways of saying things in PJ from these little ones. Do you agree? Check out the video on Aunsh.
Saturday: Bummer! 4 of my studies fizzled – going to India for 4-6 months or work load increased. bahalana!(Whatever!). But alliz well. I will get my own territory tomorrow, something I have been trying to do since I arrived but too swamped. Tuesday: But!, came home today with 3 potential new studies and that is before receiving the territory. (1) A previous uninterested RV was re-ignited with much interest because another study witnessed to her about the resurrection and before we could sit down the rv said, “yes, I need to ask you what exactly it is you are doing.” great discussion and before I could ask, “when would . . .”, she says, “can you be sure to come back at this time next week, it is the best time.” Then we have a study who meets us for lunch at the mall, so a lunch-study (those really are deliciously the best); she accepts that her religion is false (and we are all the way in chapter 1 of the Bh book!) during today’s study, she starts to tell us about her friend, (2) and we just mentioned how this friend also needs the truth but whilst chatting “that friend!” texts her, so she cleverly invites her to meet us for lunch. and yes, you guessed it, we started a study with her too – she lives far but works near us, so we will meet her next week at 8am before she heads for work at 10am. and (3) was also a previous rv who had moved, and we had lost contact. well she happens to be the neighbour of # (1). yes, that is what happens on “angelic direction day” in the Philippines. btw, i bought these thick wooden numbers - what if we could use it to help sukha the blind child . .will letcha know. Friday-Sunday was sick! . . .again it seems. . . But just maybe - had I not gotten "high" on the highly poisonous insect repellent spray as I sprayed half the can on the cockroach (no, it was not "that" big, but that's besides the point) as if it was WWIII in insect-land (ok fine, it was a small one) and just maybe I should have gotten the clue when I got a bit light-headed during personal study, . . .then headachy . and then, man-I don't feel very good. I know, I'm still learning . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment