Thursday, March 22, 2012

Last week in service March 23rd, 2012


Met these ladies at Sbarro restaurant in SM Mall - Before we could finish reading the 1st scripture, lady 1 begged, “Please, make sure I can get this book.

(see pictures above) 30 min. later, the conversation between the 2 of them went something like this:  Lady 1-“I will try to pray to Jehovah.” Lady 2-“But what about our Guru’s?” 1) “Guru nanak never said he was god and asked to be prayed to.” 2) “ok then, try not praying to him, and let’s see  how others respond to that at the gurdwara.” Both want a bible study and lady 1 accepted Jehovah as God in 30 minutes, which normally takes the average PJ person in the Philippines about 6-12 months.

Me to lady 1: “I think Jehovah answered one of your prayers today,” and lady 2 responded: “Absolutely!”  
So we went 0-6 months in 30 seconds. While talking to the lady I thought to myself, “Is Jehovah speeding it up or what?”  And then the new June WT picture of Neb’s image (the rock has hit the feet!)  flashed my mind.  . . .

To lazy to come down and get a Memorial Invite. ਆਲਸੀ Pj's!

it's their motorcycle helmet tired to a rope

They may come they said . . .let's see

No comments:

Post a Comment