Thursday, March 22, 2012

Not THE END – March 24th, 2012. My GOODBYE MOVIE

MY GOODBYE MOVIE 
So today is my last day in the Philippines and I feel weirdly sad.  I know I will be back so it’s all good. But I remember my original plan – to be home on October 10th, 2011.  And I couldn’t wait! I was aching to get back home, literally counting the days. And now, not only have I stayed  longer, but that day has arrived and I am happy to say I am not aching to come home.  I think this is good.  It means I will look forward to returning to my assignment.  Our goal this week was just to hand over the studies to Hilary and “not” begin new studies. But as hard as we tried not to, we started a handful.  A wonderful problem.   

No comments:

Post a Comment