Monday, February 4, 2013

Can I read the Bible?

"Is it a sin if I read the Bible? Because we are Sikhs and if I read the Bible, am I sinning?" This question was asked by a 12 yr old very religious girl. She did accept the Bible and a Bh book. We will go back next week to answer her LIST of questions, plus her younger brother and her cousin, and cousins parents sit in, and we have to consider their questions too I.e. is Jesus god? do we come from apes. The younger brother took the Bh book, and holds it like it was breakable glass, and says, "I am gonna put a plastic cover on my book to protect it, . . .and I am gonna read this whole thing, I have so many questions.! ". From the mouth of babes to be sure.

Alot of visitors this week in our cong. SPs from Germany serving in PI, SPs from Switzerland serving in the Tamil field (what? that was my 1st reaction too) , and Germans serving in Germany Bethel.

Picture below is a International Volunteer from Australia who wanted to have a taste of Punjabi ministry. She had some PJ notes written down and did great using them on her first day. The HH just happened to look at the exact time when I clicked! perfect.



No comments:

Post a Comment