Monday, February 25, 2013

Mogga gets a witness

What do you do with your 2 years pile of already-read magazines and brochures? Well, according to bible study Jagdish, isn't it logical to send it to your relatives in India the next time someone makes a trip?  "They need to read this too so they can know about Jehovah!  And, didi (that's me), I need 2 of this one . . . and this one. . .  and these books, and extra ones of those, because my close friend is so sad since her husband died and she needs to know that she can see him again, . . . and do you have any more of . . . .". -  2 weeks later-  "Didi, I sent a very large stack of literature with my cousin and told him who gets what,  . . .and I think, in another week or 2,  it would be a good idea if I call each relative and ask them, 'did you receive. . . .did you read it?   I need to make sure they understand it, I mean how else will they hear unless I tell them . . . " (publisher in training you think?) "Didi, I already called my friend whose husband suddenly died in a car accident,  I told her, 'I have sent you a book to read and in it it tells you that you will see your husband again!  you really will! ' But she said to me, 'yes I know I will, I know that the world of bad people will end and that he will be raised up again, I know I will see him again',  Didi, I was so surprised, how does she know about this already? so I asked her, 'how do you know this, have you met JWs or read this in a publication?', and she said, 'No.  But I have read the whole Bible!  it says the dead will rise, the world will end, and did you know that the bible also says there is only One God, I am just gonna believe in this One God, not the 33 million gods in India!'  Didi, she was preaching to me!  I just don't know how she knows all this!"  This is a mystery.  So   Jagdish is gonna see if we can Skype or email her and conduct a study via Internet. Note: the part of PJ that Jagdish is from is called Mogga.  In Mogga there are no JWs, no groups, no cong.  Most of the PJs we study with here in Metro Manila are from Mogga!  Coincidence?  I don't think so.  This is Jehovah's work and this part of Punjab is getting a good witness too,  just, thru one of India's backyards, the Philippines.

PICTURES BELOW:
1. Our favorite 2BCE study did not like the pictures I posted of her 2 weeks ago, so she wanted you guys to see how she looks when fixed up. . . .Cute ain't she? Her mum had her 3rd study this week, and asked, "this Je. . .ho, . . .how do you say, Jehobah, tell me, how do I talk to him, I mean, how will I know that he heard my prayer? "
2. Guests come over for our famous cholay-chatt. 2 couples are Bethelites in Foreign Service serving here. They are from Brazil and Japan. One couple are SP's originally from USA now serving in Rota. Where? Rota. Dare you to find that one on the map. Clue: near Guam. Another clue: don't blink.






No comments:

Post a Comment