Monday, March 25, 2013

The kids - Reetu - Mum

The Manhattan Project hits Manila! Here its The Metropolitan project. More details to follow before we start hitting high-end malls. On a sad note, 2 of the 3 kids will have their final study this Saturday and then move permanently to India. We will, however, continue our study via Skype. The 13 yr old said she now says 4 prayers instead of 3; the gurus, mata, Jesus and Jehovah-but since Jehovah is the Creator, "I pray to him first." Reetu is doing excellent! After teaching her to love Jehovah in prayer she says, "I do that, at the end I say 'I love you too' cuz I imagine that Jehovah already said he loves me'". She also needs another bible because, "my mum keeps putting a pen mark in mine after she is done reading it for the day. Can she have her own bible?" I think we can accommodate that request ; - )

No comments:

Post a Comment